Thursday, February 28, 2013

It is now the last day of February 2013

Wow! It has been quite a while since I last posted on here. A lot has happened in the last year. I am going to summarize a few things because there is just a lot to catch up on.

1. I graduated with a Bachelor's in Human Services from the Uni of Phoenix in June 2013. I represented the students by giving the graduation speech. I will post that speech in another post.

2. I started going to school at USC for a Masters.

3. My cousin gave birth to a new baby boy which I nickname Booder. I came up with a lot of names but this one seem to fit a little more only because he's a little mini version of Buddha and he's a little booger. So I just crammed the two together and yes - that is his name. Booder.

4. My Niners have finally made it back to the Superbowl after 18 years. Alex Smith got benched and Colin Kaepernick took over the reins. I was sad because I really wanted them to win so bad. I'm still a Niner fan, even when I die.

5. Lost 10lbs and working on trying to lose more.

Pretty much that is all the milestones that I can think of. Nothing else. March is right around the corner and just looking forward to dealing with what is going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment